Hey Loves! It’s week 16 of the I Feel Positively Challenge 2018! Today’s prompt is…
I feel positively ADAPTABLE.
Here, I share a peek at my art journal page for the week.
Now you create a card, art journal page, painting…whatever, your heart’s desire using this week’s prompt.
Last week we practiced feeling positively GENUINE. This week we are ADAPTABLE and are adapting to the current situation and I’ve got a process video for you too, in the classroom! Learn about this challenge and how you can participate and get more? See below.
You’re invited to embrace life positively. To believe in and honor your own beauty. To create abundantly! Join me for a year of feeling positively. Let go of your negative thoughts, feelings and words and instead hold dear your true radiance. Not only will we create art together but we’ll put the prompts into practice in our every day lives…together.
Let’s play! #embraceyourart #ifeelpositively
Follow along here for FREE to get the prompt and start creating OR
- Definition of prompt
- Fun, easy ideas for implementing/practicing the prompt into your life
- Sketch to inspire your creativity.
- Process videos and more!
- Includes 52 Week Sketch Challenge PDF Book to use for your creative inspiration.
- Color palette to inspire your creativity
- Sample idea for creating. My interpretation of the prompt, sketch and colors.
SUPPLIES USED: (supplies not pictured Faber Castell Doodle Mixed Media Stencils.)