December does it! We are in the home stretch! JAM on.
Here’s how it works each Friday throughout 2016 I will release a Journal About Me Prompt, as well as a creative challenge. Each week I will include a picture of the round page I created based on the prompt and challenge. My share may include a video, step out photos or guest artist post.
December 2, Prompt 49: Thanksgiving memory. Creative Challenge: Use numbers
About today’s prompt: I was quite happy to learn that my niece, brothers and uncle spent Thanksgiving with my mom…good meal and NO DRAMA. You don’t understand…this huge! On time, there and happy all together. It’s a Thanksgiving Day miracle. So very happy. Had a blast just playing to create this one.
Click each image for more information.
What do I do next:
- If you have already joined the JAM 2016, let’s create!
- First time here? Learn more about the 2016 challenge here
- Learn how I am creating round pages and get started here
- Missed previous prompts? Get them here.
- Want the prompts delivered directly to your inbox? Never miss a prompt again. IT’S FREE! Sign up below.