November is here! And we are grateful to JAM!
Here’s how it works each Friday throughout 2016 I will release a Journal About Me Prompt, as well as a creative challenge. Each week I will include a picture of the round page I created based on the prompt and challenge. My share may include a video, step out photos or guest artist post.
November 11, Prompt 46: Typical day in your life. Creative Challenge: Wings.
About today’s prompt: I surely have a routine..not always perfectly followed but one that I enjoy…dedication, walk, breakfast, admin, lunch, art, dinner with the hubs and then time together. Some days are more art and being with family and/or friends, some are sitting and just being. LOL!
Click each image for more information.
What do I do next:
- If you have already joined the JAM 2016, let’s create!
- First time here? Learn more about the 2016 challenge here
- Learn how I am creating round pages and get started here
- Missed previous prompts? Get them here.
- Want the prompts delivered directly to your inbox? Never miss a prompt again. IT’S FREE! Sign up below.