November is here! And we are grateful to JAM!
Here’s how it works each Friday throughout 2016 I will release a Journal About Me Prompt, as well as a creative challenge. Each week I will include a picture of the round page I created based on the prompt and challenge. My share may include a video, step out photos or guest artist post.
November 25 Prompt 48: Country, City or Beach. Creative Challenge: Use 3 or more textures.
About today’s prompt: I would probably choose the beach…on an island. However, there is something wonderful about living in a city with a beach. Being able to walk to the beach or head to the beach often is one thing I miss most about living in Chicago.
Supplies used: None…but here is my list of suggested supplies if you are creating with me or getting started
What do I do next:
- If you have already joined the JAM 2016, let’s create!
- First time here? Learn more about the 2016 challenge here
- Learn how I am creating round pages and get started here
- Missed previous prompts? Get them here.
- Want the prompts delivered directly to your inbox? Never miss a prompt again. IT’S FREE! Sign up below.