JAMMING June has arrived! That’s my JAM!
Here’s how it works each Friday throughout 2016 I will release a Journal About Me Prompt, as well as a creative challenge. Each week I will include a picture of the round page I created based on the prompt and challenge. My share may include a video, step out photos or guest artist post.
Aug 25 Prompt 35: Your Best Friend. Creative Challenge: Use decorative tape.
Today we have a wonderful guest artist: Cristin Stevenson aka PanArt. Cristin makes emotional, soulful mixed media art and art journal pages!
About today’s prompt: Get the step-out instructions and learn more about guest artist, Cristin Stevenson here!
I’ll be back next week with a video tutorial and/or Periscope!
What do I do next:
- If you have already joined the JAM 2016, let’s create!
- First time here? Learn more about the 2016 challenge here
- Learn how I am creating round pages and get started here
- Missed previous prompts? Get them here.
- Want the prompts delivered directly to your inbox? Never miss a prompt again. IT’S FREE! Sign up below.