Jumping July is here! This is my JAM!
Here’s how it works each Friday throughout 2016 I will release a Journal About Me Prompt, as well as a creative challenge. Each week I will include a picture of the round page I created based on the prompt and challenge. My share may include a video, step out photos or guest artist post.
July 15, Prompt 28: Favorite Fragrance? Creative Challenge: Use Old Book Paper/Pages.
About today’s prompt: My favorite fragrance is Peony. So sweet. My flower represents a Peony.
Click each image for more information.
What do I do next:
- If you have already joined the JAM 2016, let’s create!
- First time here? Learn more about the 2016 challenge here
- Learn how I am creating round pages and get started here
- Missed previous prompts? Get them here.
- Want the prompts delivered directly to your inbox? Never miss a prompt again. IT’S FREE! Sign up below.