Jumping July is here! This is my JAM!
Here’s how it works each Friday throughout 2016 I will release a Journal About Me Prompt, as well as a creative challenge. Each week I will include a picture of the round page I created based on the prompt and challenge. My share may include a video, step out photos or guest artist post.
July 22, Prompt 30: Favorite Holiday? Creative Challenge: Use Geometric Shapes.
About today’s prompt: My momma is coming. My momma is coming! She’ll be here next Saturday, July 30. What does that mean? Well…that means I am hella busy. Got Design Team work, got a site revamp going on, got custom orders to complete, got a house to clean…you know that momma is coming clean…got stuff that I want to complete before she gets here. Of course that means I am a little short on time. So I didn’t make a video this week. She’ll be here for 3 weeks…so I may only do a page sample only for that time, or periscope. We’ll see. Thanks so much for understanding. Just think…you’ll be challenged to create! Woohoo!
Click each image for more information.
What do I do next:
- If you have already joined the JAM 2016, let’s create!
- First time here? Learn more about the 2016 challenge here
- Learn how I am creating round pages and get started here
- Missed previous prompts? Get them here.
- Want the prompts delivered directly to your inbox? Never miss a prompt again. IT’S FREE! Sign up below.