JAMMING June has arrived! That’s my JAM!
Here’s how it works each Friday throughout 2016 I will release a Journal About Me Prompt, as well as a creative challenge. Each week I will include a picture of the round page I created based on the prompt and challenge. My share may include a video, step out photos or guest artist post.
Jun 10: Prompt 24: Favorite Meal or Recipe and memory that goes with it. Creative Challenge: Use Modeling/Molding Paste
About today’s prompt: Another fun day with you on Periscope! Thanks to all who joined me. Made dandelion with modeling paste. My favorite meal right now is anything wholesome and whole, fresh. Loving the Whole30 Challenge we are currently doing, no processed foods, no dairy, no sugar other than fruit. So good. So refreshing.
Supplies used: Click individual icons to learn more.
What do I do next:
- If you have already joined the JAM 2016, let’s create!
- First time here? Learn more about the 2016 challenge here
- Learn how I am creating round pages and get started here
- Missed previous prompts? Get them here.
- Want the prompts delivered directly to your inbox? Never miss a prompt again. IT’S FREE! Sign up below.