JAMMING June has arrived! That’s my JAM!
Here’s how it works each Friday throughout 2016 I will release a Journal About Me Prompt, as well as a creative challenge. Each week I will include a picture of the round page I created based on the prompt and challenge. My share may include a video, step out photos or guest artist post.
Jun 17: Prompt 25: Biggest achievement or recent achievement. Creative Challenge: Use Beads
Bonus idea: Use beads to make a cool shaker!
About today’s prompt: Fun to share many ideas with you using beads. I thought we needed a fun afternoon together. We could all use some love and laughs. Thanks to everyone who joined me live via Periscope.
By the way a recent achievement for me was successfully completing The Whole 30. I lost 12 lbs., 9 inches, gained clarity, added 11 great recipes/meals ideas, eliminated digestive issues and provided myself with a whole lot of self-love! Although, we reached the 30 day mark, we continue the journey.
What do I do next:
- If you have already joined the JAM 2016, let’s create!
- First time here? Learn more about the 2016 challenge here
- Learn how I am creating round pages and get started here
- Missed previous prompts? Get them here.
- Want the prompts delivered directly to your inbox? Never miss a prompt again. IT’S FREE! Sign up below.