AMAZING April has arrived! Let’s JAM some more!
Here’s how it works each Friday throughout 2016 I will release a Journal About Me Prompt, as well as a creative challenge. Each week I will include a picture of the round page I created based on the prompt and challenge. My share may include a video, step out photos or guest artist post.
April 15, Prompt 16: If you had a million dollars what would you do? Creative Challenge: Use Stars.
Today, I am happy to bring you our second guest artist, Kiala Givehand! Kiala is a wonderful Mixed Media Book Artist, who loves fountain pens, art journaling and poetry.
Want to learn more about Kiala and how she created her page, click here to visit her blog and check out the video.
About today’s prompt: Today I share a guest artist but will share my art, as well. Look for it in the group and as a post this week! We’ll have one more cool guests and then I’ll be back! Woohoo!
Supplies used: Click individual icons to learn more.
What do I do next:
- If you have already joined the JAM 2016, let’s create!
- First time here? Learn more about the 2016 challenge here
- Learn how I am creating round pages and get started here
- Missed previous prompts? Get them here.
- Want the prompts delivered directly to your inbox? Never miss a prompt again. IT’S FREE! Sign up below.