AMAZING April has arrived! Let’s JAM some more!
Here’s how it works each Friday throughout 2016 I will release a Journal About Me Prompt, as well as a creative challenge. Each week I will include a picture of the round page I created based on the prompt and challenge. My share may include a video, step out photos or guest artist post.
April 1, Prompt 14: An object that is meaningful to you. Creative Challenge: Draw in paint.
About today’s prompt: Today I did something a little different. Life get’s busy. My art commitments keep me busy which is a dream come true. Of course, that means sometimes it is really tough to get video recorded and edited every week. A daunting task for an entire year. Therefore, I decided to hop on Periscope and record a quick tip for you LIVE! Woohoo! I might do this again. This is quick and easy…no editing involved and it is fun to be able to engage with those who are there. Perhaps you’ll join me some time.
What do I do next:
- If you have already joined the JAM 2016, let’s create!
- First time here? Learn more about the 2016 challenge here
- Learn how I am creating round pages and get started here
- Missed previous prompts? Get them here.
- Want the prompts delivered directly to your inbox? Never miss a prompt again. IT’S FREE! Sign up below.