Fabulous February is HERE! The JAM continues!
Here’s how it works each Friday throughout 2016 I will release a Journal About Me Prompt, as well as a creative challenge. Each week I will include a picture of the round page I created based on the prompt and challenge. My share may include a video, step out photos or guest artist post.
February 12 Prompt 7: Your 2016 Goal or Goals – Creative Challenge: Use Stitching
About today’s prompt: A little faux stitching! Hey..it’s stitching. Get creative. Have fun. My goal is to lose 36 pounds this year. I am currently down 8. Yes.
Supplies used: Not pictured: coffee stain stamp – Club Scrap, circle stamp – Stampin Up
Click each image for more information.
What do I do next:
- If you have already joined the JAM 2016, let’s create!
- First time here? Learn more about the 2016 challenge here
- Learn how I am creating round pages and get started here
- Missed previous prompts? Get them here.
- Want the prompts delivered directly to your inbox? Never miss a prompt again. IT’S FREE! Sign up below.