Happy, artFULL 2016! The JAM continues!
Here’s how it works each Friday throughout 2016 I will release a Journal About Me Prompt, as well as a creative challenge. Each week I will include a picture of the round page I created based on the prompt and challenge. My share may include a video, step out photos or guest artist post.
January 22 Prompt 4: Your Favorite Color – Creative Challenge: Use a plastic wrap
About today’s prompt: Such fun. What can I say. I love me some PINK! I also love the effect when using plastic wrap…see that yummy texture? YES!
Supplies used: Not picture: twine, Thickers, Prima Flower.
Click each image for more information.
What do I do next:
- If you have already joined the JAM 2016, let’s create!
- First time here? Learn more about the 2016 challenge here
- Learn how I am creating round pages and get started here
- Missed previous prompts? Get them here.
- Want the prompts delivered directly to your inbox? Never miss a prompt again. IT’S FREE! Sign up below.