If you are planning to join the party, here is what you will need:
- The color scheme shown above and supplies listed below, substitutions are welcomed and encouraged. Use what you have.
New to art journaling or want to learn more SIGN UP FOR MY FREE ART JOURNALING WORKSHOP HERE.
Art Party Suggested Supply List (supplies I will use are typically listed in bold. However, these are the supplies I am planning to use but I could add more as we create.
- Gesso (to prime your paper. You want to use this if you are using a thin paper. You don’t have to use if using a heavy mixed media, acrylic or watercolor papers.)
- Modeling Paste or Whipped Spackle
- Gel Medium
- Inktense blocks
- Acrylic paints
- Pastel Pencils or Charcoal Pencils
- Sharpie, Copic, White Paint Marker or PITT Pens for writing/doodling on top of paint
- Paint tray (I rarely use mine but they are handy…I put paint directly on my mat most often.)
- Journal with heavy paper to hold up to the painting and misting.
- Heat tool for quick drying time.
- Pages from a book and kraft paper or paper bag or various papers for layering.
- You’ll need to RSVP AND sign in to USTREAM here
- Never miss a Art Party, sign up here for your weekly reminder.
See ya tonight!
Infusing happiness, creativity and confidence into your art, business and life!