Layering and Modeling Paste Art Journal Page
Last night was another artsy, awesome time. We made another great art journal page. If you missed the Art Journal Party you missed a night of laughter, fun and creativity!
I want to thank everyone that came out to create with me. I truly enjoyed making the gorgeous, dimensional flowers with you. I hope you did too! Here, I share the CREATIVE art journal page we made!
Supplies used: DecoArt Americana Acrylics, Gesso, acrylic stamps, modeling paste, Sharpie, various papers for layering.
About this page: Just a super fun way to express your creativity through color, layers and dimension.
Ideas to note:
- Find inspiration EVERYWHERE. In colors and textures.
- Layer colors to create a unique background.
- Use your stamps to add interest.
- Use papers to add texture and depth.
- Use your own handwriting for a personal touch.
- Pssst….I added the butterfly off camera…do what you like!
- Don’t miss my next Art Party, Wednesday, Sept 9, 2015
- If you missed the night, you can watch the replay here:
Keep crafting with me!