Love Your Form Art Journal Page.
Last night was another artsy, awesome time. We made another great art journal page. If you missed the Art Journal Party you missed a night of laughter, fun and creativity!
I want to thank everyone that came out to create with me. I truly enjoyed making a beautiful, female, dress form with you. I hope you did too! Here, I share the CREATIVE art journal page we made!
Supplies used: DecoArt Americana Acrylics, Gesso, acrylic stamps, copper embossing powder, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Gelatos, pastel pencils, paint marker.
About this page: We celebrated our beauty as women, full figured, tall, short, thick, thin. It doesn’t matter we are “FLY” in all our feminine form!
Ideas to note:
- Find inspiration EVERYWHERE. In colors and textures.
- Layer colors to create a unique background.
- Use your stamps to add interest.
- Use pastel pencils to add shading and depth.
- Use your own handwriting for a personal touch.
- Don’t miss my next Art Party, Wednesday, August 11, 2015
- If you missed the night, you can watch the replay here (please note future replays will be available exclusively to subscribers.)
Keep crafting with me!