Woohoo! It’s Monday! You want that means? It’s time for 7 more creative prompts for the Embrace Your Art 365 Challenge. Each Monday, I pull 7 prompts and we create all week long. 365 days. 365 prompts. 365 pieces of art. New here, feel free to jump right in and start creating or learn more here! Well here we go…
PLEASE NOTE: This should be prompts 187-193 please adjust accordingly. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Here are the prompts for this week for your convenience:
- Prompt 187: Umbrella suggested by Carolyn Myles…thanks!
- Prompt 188: Dressform
- Prompt 189: Shoes
- Prompt 190: Shoes and Purses suggested by Arnette Callaway…thanks!
- Prompt 191: 1 Staple Collage suggested by Vicki Loichinger…thanks!
- Prompt 192: Neighborhood
- Prompt 193: Pointillism suggested by Vickie Kay Hillyer…thanks. I looked this one up and found, pointillism here.
What do I do next:
- Now it’s time to create!
- Join us in the Embrace Your Art Daily Facebook Group here.
- Share your art on Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter
- I’d love to hear what prompts you’d like to see. Suggest prompts here.
- Come back to see what I create!