My Hometown: Sweet Home Chicago. My art represents:
- memories of needing to be home before the streetlights came on
- the brown and grey represent buildings and the “hardness” of the city
- while the blues represent the beautiful skyline and lakefront
- the word caution is stenciled on the bottom and side (cause you should be cautious living in the city)
- the flowers represent all the beauty that has and does blossom in the people, places and things found all over Chicago.
Home sweet home. Mmmmm. Hmmmm.
Where is your hometown? Have you created a piece of art that celebrates your hometown?
Let’s Stay Connected:
Please follow and like us: